Spring 2020 Match Submission Form + Team Contact Updates
I hope y’all enjoyed the holidays. Below are three quick updates (and one reminder) in regards to the coming spring season.
 New Match Secretary – Effective 2/3
Ahead of the referee society’s AGM on Monday, Feb. 3, please note that I will not be standing for re-election as RRSNY match secretary.
Moving forward, send all queries to email@example.com, which is also copied here.
If you have contacted me between Jan. 1, 2020, and now, I have already forwarded along your message.
 Team Contact Information – Updates
If you are receiving this message, you are a current point of contact for your respective team(s).
If your club has a new match secretary or other point of contact for 2020, please update the following spreadsheet by leaving a comment on the relevant cell(s): SPRING 2020 – TEAM CONTACTS
 Match Submissions – Complete ASAP
Please submit any home matches for which you are requesting a referee or ARs as soon as possible and preferably at least two weeks in advance:
SPRING 2020 – MATCH SUBMISSION FORM
Remember to update any information (KO time, pitch, opponent) as needed by leaving a comment on the relevant cell in this spreadsheet:
SPRING 2020 – MATCH SUBMISSION TRACKING
[Reminder] Who’s The Ref Confirmation Process
Here is a breakdown of how the assignments process works:
- The RRSNY match secretary completes assignments for the coming week(s)
- Who’s The Ref sends assignment notification(s) to the referee; these messages include contact information for the team match secretary
- The assigned referee confirms the game(s)
- Only after the assigned referee confirms their game(s) will the team match secretary receive an email with said referee’s contact information
- Team match secretaries must contact their assigned referee by the Tuesday before the match with any relevant logistics (directions, kit colors, etc.)
- Please also inform the RRSNY match secretary if your game is still unassigned, by that same deadline
Last but not least: Many thanks to everyone whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with over the past year!
All the best,