Please complete the form for each HOME match for which you are requesting a RRSNY referee to be assigned for Spring 2019.
Click the NEXT button at the bottom of the page when complete.
- Only HOME teams should fill out this form.
- Fill out the form if you are your team’s main point of contact or are in charge of payment.
- There are 5 logistical questions per match and a total of 5 host matches on this form. Should your team host more matches than that, please fill out a second form.
- This form is for uploads at the beginning of the season. Contact the RRSNY Match Secretary (Cat Sum) with changes during the season or additions after March 1.
- High School / U19
- Check with your league as they may be submitting a complete league schedule for you.
- Enter non-league home matches on this form.
- If it is a scrimmage and you do not want to pay for an assigned referee’s match fee, please do not submit the match onto the RRSNY Schedule.
- B Side or Alternate Division Sides
- Please enter B side matches or 2nd team matches as a separate match.
- Indicate the team name such as “Saracens B” or if the team regularly plays in a separate division, enter the appropriate division.
- Tournaments of 5 or more teams must be applied for separately.
- You can list “Tournament” as the visiting team and a description in the Location information to get it on the RRSNY calendar, but you must provide additional details including all visiting teams and any team entry fee details to the RRSNY Match Secretary for all tournaments before referee assignments will be considered.